FOCUS AND SCOPE, COPYRIGHT NOTICE, REVIEW PROCESS, ARCHIVING, PROCESSING FEE
FOCUS AND SCOPE:
Jurnal Kesehatan Manarang is a health journal that is independent, trustworthy, rational, accountable and global that includes researches with quantitative and qualitative methods.
This journal consists of various fields of health.
- Environmental health
- Health research in general
Jurnal Kesehatan Manarang is an Open Access Journal. The authors who publish the manuscript in this journal agree to the following terms:
Jurnal Kesehatan Manarang is licensed under a Lisensi Creative Commons Atribusi-BerbagiSerupa 4.0 Internasional. This permits anyone to:
- Share - copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt - remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution - You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike - If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
Article submitted to this journal going through two types of reviews are:
The first is review by peer reviewers, who are not involved in "Jurnal Kesehatan Manarang" management. These reviewers have expertise relevant to the articles assigned to them. In this case, applied "blind peer review", meaning that the author does not know the reviewers to review the article. The end result of peer review is "RECOMMENDATION".
The second is review done by the editor of "Jurnal Kesehatan Manarang". The end result of this review is "DECISION". After it is decided that the article is "ACCEPTED", then the article goes to the editing stage, and then will be scheduled for publication.
Health Notions utilizes the Lots of Copies Keep Stuff Safe (LOCKSS) system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. Click here to see more ........
This journal charges the following author fees:
Article Submission: 0.00 (IDR)
Processing fee: 0.00 (IDR)
If this article is accepted, you are not asked to pay article publishing fee.